Sunday Workshops - 2
Approx. Times: TBC 10.30/11am – 4.00pm
To include ALL MATERIALS/INSTRUCTION/LUNCH
- Health & Safety
- Choosing Your Paints
- Alternative Paint Mixing Recipe with tips
- Demo – String Pull/Chain Pull
- Practical – String Pull/Chain Pull x 2
- Demo – Swipe Technique
- Paint mixing for Pratical
- Practical – Swipe Technique (1 or 2 depending on time)
- Q & A Session
PLEASE NOTE: IMPORTANT
- Due to the nature of the materials we will be working with - over 18's only
- Paint Pouring is MESSY - please wear appropriate attire and footwear - preferably items you will not worry about getting paint on!
- There is on-site parking but electronic gates to the studio will be SHUT on the Sunday sessions - so you will need to TEXT me upon arrival so I can let you in - NOTE: the gates open OUTWARDS towards the road.
- I will need a WORKING CONTACT PHONE NUMBER - please provide at the time of CHECKOUT or ASAP via email following booking
- Light lunch and refreshments will be provided - but I can't guarantee that special dietary requirements will be catered for - but let me know well in advance and I will do my best:)
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of paint pouring - finished work usually has to stay in-situ until fully dry and I don't have the studio space to allow for this - so it will NOT be possible for you to take home completed work.
CANCELLATION & REFUND REQUESTS
I have to buy materials and safety equipment in advance. You can cancel and receive a FULL REFUND to your original payment method up to 10 days PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED DATE of the workshop booked PROVIDED you have contacted me to REQUEST THIS. After this time, I can ONLY refund if I am able to re-sell your space. You are welcome to sell your place on the workshop to someone else if you are unable to attend but please be aware that I will need their NAME and CONTACT NUMBER at least 3 days in advance of the workshop taking place.
You will be provided with appropriate safety equipment throughout the workshop, receive safety training and be supervised. However, you will be asked to sign a full disclaimer at the start of your session.
ALL ITEMS LARGER THAN 20”/51cms SHIP ROLLED IN A TUBE UNLESS:
- You email IMMEDIATELY after ordering to state you will be collecting from the studio
- You are happy to accept SHIPPING AT ACTUAL COST which will be invoiced to you just PRIOR TO DESPATCH. Please select COLLECT FROM STUDIO when ordering. I will always advise you of shipping costs ASAP following purchase.
ALL ROLLED ITEMS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THEIR PACKAGING ASAP FOLLOWING DELIVERY AND LAID FLAT AWAY FROM UV LIGHT until they can be restretched over mounting bars or framed.
After receiving your order all items ship ASAP to the DELIVERY ADDRESS you provide during checkout. However, please be aware that some original paintings will require finishing and varnishing prior to dispatch. I will update you with an estimated shipping date but please allow up to 21 working days in certain circumstances to allow for drying times.
Generally original artwork does NOT incur customs charges and I will ship with appropriate tariff codes, however, in the event that you are charged customs/import duties/taxes on your purchase, this is the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.